Is your blood sugar elevated, but not high enough to be diagnosed as diabetic?
- This is called pre-diabetes, and it’s a wake-up call that you’re on the path to diabetes. However, it’s not too late to turn things around.
- Take the test, know your score!
The class will be approximately 1-2 hours and will provide education on the following:
- Carbohydrate Counting/My Plate Method- individual calorie needs will be determined
- Correct portion sizes and healthy choices
- How to read food labels
- Take home menus for their calorie needs and will also plan a day of meals for their recommended calorie needs during the class with help from the dietitian
WHERE: Joint Township District Memorial Hospital conference rooms
REGISTRATION: Deadline for registration is one week prior to the class. Class size is limited. Late registrations are accepted based on availability of adequate seating.
January 31, 2023 9:00-11:00am
March 28, 2023 5:30-7:30pm
May 30, 2023 9:00-11:00am
July 25, 2023 5:30-7:30pm
September 19, 2023 9:00-11:00am
November 28, 2023 5:30-7:30pm
For more information or to register, call Sue Wiseman R.D., L.D. at 419-394-3335 ext. 1723