Grand Lake Quality Healthcare, Right at Your Doorstep
At Grand Lake Home Health we are dedicated to assisting our patients to achieve independence with their health care needs at home. We provide physical support and address psychosocial issues when identified. We bring top-rated health care to our patients in the comfort of their own home.
Grand Lake Home Health is the most caring and comprehensive service of its kind in four counties. Since 1987, we’ve treated patients and helped people of all ages recover in their own homes throughout Auglaize, Mercer, Allen and Shelby Counties. The thousands of patients we have served validate our services because they know they are cared for – emotionally, spiritually, as well as physically.
Quality Care From Quality People
Grand Lake Home Health accesses all the services of one of the most reputable, full-service hospitals in the area – including the skills and experience of hospital professionals.
We are a physician supervised program. Our registered nurses and home health aides; our physical, occupational and speech therapists; and our medical social services cooperate under a doctor’s carefully prescribed care plan. We bring quality care right to your home where you can sit in your favorite chair, view the garden from your window, and hear your neighborhood sounds.
Our goal is to get you into your comfortable home setting as soon as possible to start a newborn’s life, handle disability or recover from illness or injury.
Although our services require a doctor’s order, we accept referrals from family members, friends and hospital personnel. We explore the need for assistance and work with the doctor, client and family to establish a care plan that best supports the client’s needs.
Full Range Of Services
We provide a Five-Star range of services to fit any medical situation – right in your home.
- Recovery from surgery or just home from a hospital stay – wound or ostomy care, IV therapy, IM and SQ injections, catheter management
- Stroke victims – rehabilitative services including physical, occupational or speech therapies
- Chronic illnesses – blood draws, medication management, education about the disease or illness
- Personal physical support – meal preparation, diet consultation, personal hygiene, exercise
- Family care – Well baby assessment, new mom education, teenage illnesses and injuries
- Cancer care – non-Hospice or pre-Hospice emotional, social and physical support and treatment
- Emergency care – full range of services for situations not requiring hospital transport
Grand Lake Home Health is accredited and Medicare certified. Our business office conveniently files all insurance billing, including Medicare.
Grand Lake Home Health prides itself in bringing leading-edge skill and treatment to the home. Point-of-care documentation - complete with laptop computers - provides our nurses with instant electronic patient charts. We are able to access trends in individual medical data, enabling us to provide the absolute best onsite care for all our clients.
Quality Care Earns a Quality Reputation
Grand Lake Home Health ranks among the best home health agencies in Ohio. This is evidenced by our Medicare certification survey results, indicating that Grand Lake Home Health operates at an "exemplary level."
A Neighbor You Can Trust
Like Joint Township Hospital, Grand Lake Home Health is a good neighbor close to home that provides excellent holistic care. We pride ourselves in offering the latest, greatest treatments. Grand Lake Home Health is a cost-effective, comprehensive leader in the home health field – right here at home.
Comfortable, Convenient Care
- We service Auglaize, Mercer and Parts of Shelby and Allen counties
- We provide on-call skilled services as directed by a physician
- We’re available to answer questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For additional information contact:
419-394-7434 or 1-800-543-5115
Compare agencies using the quality of patient care star rating.