Designed for 5th, 6th and 7th graders. Students will learn: safety, first aid, emergency care, behavior and discipline and more.
Babysitting 101 prepares the next generation of caregivers. This course helps future babysitters realize babysitting can be a business. They will learn how to play with kids, care for babies, address first aid and emergency situations, and become a HERO in the eyes of a kid! The course is taught by a health care professional and is 6 hours in length. Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter classes are offered, the cost is $15 and includes class materials, drink & snack.
*Check flyer for your location! Classes are held at both the:
Grand Lake Medical Office Building (MOB) Suite D Entrance, Conference Room at 1140 S. Knoxville Ave, St Marys & Grand Lake Rehab (GLR) Center Conference Room, 1065 Hager St, St Marys
2023 Dates and Times for classes:
- 3 Monday evening classes MARCH 20, 27 & APRIL 3 from 4:30-6:30PM @ MOB.
- 3 Tuesday evening classes APRIL 4, 11 & 18 from 4:30-6:30PM @ MOB.
- 3 Monday evening classes MAY 1, 8 & 15 from 4:30-6:30PM @ GLR.
- 2 Wednesday evening classes JUNE 7 & 14 from 2:30-5:30PM @ MOB.
- 2 Monday evening classes JULY 10 & 17 from 3:00-6:00PM @ MOB.
- 3 Tuesday evening classes SEPTEMBER 12, 19 & 26 from 4:30-6:30PM @ GLR.
- 3 Monday evening classes OCTOBER 16, 23 & 30 from 4:30-6:30PM @ MOB.
$15.00 - Includes Workbook & Beverage
- Older Children
- Meeting Children
- Behavior & Discipline
- First Aid
- Emergency Care
Pre-Registration Is Required
*Class Size is Limited to 18 Participants.
Community Outreach 419-394-6132