Online Payment - Terms and Conditions
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Grand Lake Health System. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms. To make an online payment you must accept the Terms by clicking “I agree with the Payment Terms and Conditions”. All payments of Grand Lake Health System statements using the online credit card payment are subject to the following conditions.
Grand Lake Health System accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to Joint Township District Memorial Hospital. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Grand Lake Health System’s records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by PayTrace (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Grand Lake Health System does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. Grand Lake Health System will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your statement to pay your statement. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
- Patient and responsible party overpayments will be refunded by a check to the responsible party after all insurance claims are fully processed.
- Other visits for the same patient and responsible party will be reviewed for any outstanding balances prior to issuing a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued via the patient or responsible party’s credit card.
By using Grand Lake Health System’s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Grand Lake Health System websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Grand Lake Health System’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at email@example.com or telephone at 1.419.394.9521.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.