Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension Class
Is your blood pressure elevated but not high enough to be diagnosed with hypertension (pre-hypertension)?
- This is called pre hypertension, and it’s a wake-up call that you’re on the road to developing hypertension. However, it’s not too late to turn things around.
Do you already have high blood pressure (hypertension)?
- Help yourself and your doctors by learning the things you can do to help better control your blood pressure.
DETAILS: The class will be approximately 1-2 hours and will provide education on the following:
- What your numbers mean
- What you can do to improve high blood pressure
- Eating to control your blood pressure
- Understanding medications
WHERE: Joint Township District Memorial Hospital conference rooms
REGISTRATION: Class size is limited. Late registrations are accepted based on availability of adequate seating
FLYER: Click here to learn more.
FEBRUARY 19, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m. AUGUST 17, 2019 @ 11:30 a.m.
MARCH 16, 2019 @ 11:30 a.m. SEPTEMBER 17, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
APRIL 23, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m. OCTOBER 19, 2019 @ 11:30 a.m.
MAY 21, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER, CALL 419-394-3335 EXT 3536
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org