Comprehensive Services & Convenience
The Outpatient Center at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital gives patients access to a wide range of outpatient healthcare services and specialty care providers in one convenient location. Renovated and expanded in the mid-2000s, the Outpatient Center is built with the needs of our patients in mind. During the renovation project, patient-focused improvements like a covered entrance and totally remodeled reception and registration areas were made, and 5,000 additional square feet of space were added to accommodate more patient services.
The Outpatient Center is divided into two areas: one that houses specialty physician practices and another that is home to infusion services. This divided layout ensures patient privacy and quality of care while optimizing convenience.
Physicians rent space in the Outpatient Center to provide convenient, consultative medical care to their patients. Physician practices cover a wide array of specialty areas ranging from ear, nose, and throat (ENT) to neurosurgery.
The Outpatient Center is currently home to the following practices:
- Dr. Zohier Abdelbaki – Cardiology Consultants
- Dr. Ali Almudallal – Neurology Associates of Lima - Neurology
- Dr. S. Annam – Pain Management
419-394-3387, Ext. 3544
- Dr. G. Allen Bryant – Kidney & Hypertension Assoc.
- Dr. David Imler – Kidney & Hypertension Assoc.
- Dr. Jayanth Gutta – Internal Medicine / Critical Care / Pulmonary
- Dr. David Kim – Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. John Pajka – Eye Surgery Center of W. OH - Ophthalmology
- Dr. Ron Pohl – Peripheral Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Dr. Christopher Reeder – Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Roque Teruel – Urology
419-394-3387 ext 3544 or 419-229-3973
- Dr. John Wilding – Ohio Vision / Ophthalmology
- Dr. William Schemmel – Ohio Vision / Optometrist
The infusion area provides a professional outpatient setting for your healthcare needs. Infusion services include:
- Infusion therapy
- Transfusion of blood products
- First-dose injections
- I.V. access blood draws
- Continuous injection therapy
- Wound care